- Manage assigned projects to ensure quality and on-time execution to the project’s specifications and client’s expectations
- Coordinate the production workflow between the Sales, Design, Procurement and Production departments including any external sub-contractors and suppliers
- Manage sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure quality and on-time delivery within project costs
- Utilize the company’s project management software to coordinate and communicate with project team members during the production process
- Initiate Production Schedules and manage deadlines for the delivery of projects on time
- Conduct project meetings as and when required, eg. for issues resolution and updates
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed and manage any impact on schedule and
- Prepare an Onsite Schedule for the coordination of load-in, setup and dismantling works and share it with relevant parties
- Oversee onsite setup work to check on quality delivery, safe work procedures and on-time completion, when required
- Apply Permit To Work with supporting WSH documentation (Risk Assessment, Methods Statement, Safe Work Procedures) and any project-related admin work when required
- Source for sub-contractors, suppliers and production material, when required
- Conduct a post-project evaluation to identify key learning points for work improvement
- Collaborate with the design team to create visual materials for various projects
- Contribute ideas and concepts for design projects and participate in brainstorming sessions to generate creative solutions
- Utilise design software (Adobe Creative Suite) to produce high-quality and engaging visual content, adhering to brand guidelines and design standards
- Assist in the creation of layouts for brochures, posters, flyers, and other promotional materials
- Take constructive feedback from senior designers and project stakeholders, and apply necessary changes to improve design work
- Collaborate effectively with team members and communicate project progress, challenges, and ideas in a clear and timely manner
- A strong portfolio showcasing design skills, creativity, and a variety of design projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- A passion for design, creativity, and an eye for detail to produce visually appealing and compelling graphics
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills to express ideas, discuss design concepts, and take feedback
- A proactive attitude, showing the ability to take the initiative and contribute ideas to design projects
- Attend tender briefing and prepare tender documents for submission.
- Preparing necessary materials for meetings and presentations.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Obtaining clients’ acceptance of project deliverables.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Prepare and submit technical drawings, as-built and structural plans to relevant department.
- Project management experience in Events, Exhibition, Interior Fitting or Construction works.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla Structural Designer or Tekla Tedds STAADPro
- Graduated in Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Coordinate with Internal Departments, Client & Vendor on artwork requirements & deadlines
- Manage & QC the colours & sizes required for print & router
- Be organised and responsible for safe keeping of all files in both physical & digital form in relation to artwork and other materials provided for each job
- Able to work on all Ad-hoc jobs assigned in relation to Visual Graphics
- Diploma or Higher
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the large-format printing field is required for this position
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign)
- Independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- To assist and prepare technical drawings/shop drawings
- To assist and prepare PE and BCA drawings for submission
- Coordinate/liaise with other departments to gather all information to expedite drawing requirements
- To assist and prepare 3D presentations
- Knowledge of Autocad
- Knowledge of Sketchup
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Creating architectural-based drawings
- Providing enough information in the required drawings
- Familiarity with workflow between departments
We are looking for an independent 3D Designer to undertake a variety of events, festive and interior designing projects. You will be involved in conceptual development of the projects starting from liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the final designs.
You will create three-dimensional renders of event spaces and festive previsualisation for our proposal and pitches. You will be required to be a team player as part of the Creative Department.
As a 3D designer, you will also be responsible for participating in brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Develop, research and conceptualise design proposals for Exhibitions / Gallery and Festive
- Work closely with the Design Manager in terms of project distribution and design approach strategy.
- Highly creative and able to express ideas through design and visuals.
- Liaise and work closely with account owners and interpret design briefs from clients / tender projects.
- Provide layout plans / 2d and 3d visuals / sketches necessary for design proposals.
- Attend tender briefings / internal meetings for respective projects.
- Provide quality design proposals and fresh concepts.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Highly initiative and able to work individually, as well as part of a team.
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design, Exhibition Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in Exhibition projects and interior design is an advantage.
- Understands and uses the latest design software – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup/ 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, V-Ray etc.
- Knowledge on the use of Lumion or Revit is an advantage.
Salary will commensurate according to experience and qualification of applicant.
- Responsible for quantity take-off and cost estimation for tendering of projects
- Ability to source for suppliers and sub-contractors for a quotation for tendering
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuations, pricing, and agreement of contract variations
- Review and advise the Project Manager on the cost impact for variation of project specification.
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks required as part of the ISO Quality Management System
- Other quantity surveyor duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma holder in Quantity Surveying, Interior, Building or Construction Engineering
- Min 2 years of working experience in interior design tender, Building projects and/or A&A works
- Independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good technical knowledge and well-versed in the interpretation of drawings
- Drive exhibition/pop-up booth props to the given location.
- Ensure goods are safely secured.
- Keeping the vehicle in good condition.
- Loading and unloading the vehicle.
- Drive workers to their allocated training centres.
- Drive workers from the airport to the dorm.
- Collect medical reports from medical centres.
- Other ad-hoc as required by the production manager or office.
- Flexibility to work after standard working hours.
- OT pay and other incentives will be given accordingly.
- Puts safety first and has good driving habits.
- Preferred if able to start immediately.
Join Us Today
We carve not just sculptures, but memories. Bring your ideas to life with us!