- Carve three dimensional objects from polyfoam and other media
- Model substances such as clay or wax to form objects
- Able to apply finishing base on required surfaces
- Highly creative in application and materials that work the best
- Able to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Proactive and able to work both individually and in a team
- Drive exhibition/pop-up booth props to the given location.
- Ensure goods are safely secured.
- Keeping the vehicle in good condition.
- Loading and unloading the vehicle.
- Drive workers to their allocated training centres.
- Drive workers from the airport to the dorm.
- Collect medical reports from medical centres.
- Other ad-hoc as required by the production manager or office.
- Flexibility to work after standard working hours.
- OT pay and other incentives will be given accordingly.
- Puts safety first and has good driving habits.
- Preferred if able to start immediately.
We are looking for an independent 3D Designer to undertake a variety of events, festive and interior designing projects. You will be involved in conceptual development of the projects starting from liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the final designs.
You will create three-dimensional renders of event spaces and festive previsualisation for our proposal and pitches. You will be required to be a team player as part of the Creative Department.
As a 3D designer, you will also be responsible for participating in brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Develop, research and conceptualise design proposals for Exhibitions / Gallery and Festive
- Work closely with the Design Manager in terms of project distribution and design approach strategy.
- Highly creative and able to express ideas through design and visuals.
- Liaise and work closely with account owners and interpret design briefs from clients / tender projects.
- Provide layout plans / 2d and 3d visuals / sketches necessary for design proposals.
- Attend tender briefings / internal meetings for respective projects.
- Provide quality design proposals and fresh concepts.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Highly initiative and able to work individually, as well as part of a team.
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design, Exhibition Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in Exhibition projects and interior design is an advantage.
- Understands and uses the latest design software – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup/ 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, V-Ray etc.
- Knowledge on the use of Lumion or Revit is an advantage.
Salary will commensurate according to experience and qualification of applicant.
- Develop shop drawings for fabrication.
- Prepare structural drawings for Pe endorsement.
- Ensure compliance of quality standards in ISO 128 drawings.
- Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
- Participate in project meetings as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture/interior, CAD/BIM.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in AutoCad and Revit.
- Knowledge in SketchUp and Adobe Illustrator is an added advantage.
- Positive attitude & a good team player.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision required.
- Responsible for quantity take-off and cost estimation for tendering of projects.
- Ability to source for suppliers and sub-contractors for a quotation for tendering.
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuations, pricing, and agreement of contract variations.
- Review and advise the Project Manager on the cost impact for variation of project specification.
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks required as part of the ISO Quality Management System.
- Other quantity surveyor duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma holder in Quantity Surveying, Interior, Building or Construction Engineering.
- Min 2 years of working experience in interior design tender, Building projects and/or A&A works.
- Independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good technical knowledge and well versed in the interpretation of drawings.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to manage changes in project scope & schedule.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarising relevant information.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in project management and related fields.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Fresh graduates’ candidates are welcome to apply.
- To ensure the right material and services will be negotiated and procured at the optimum price, delivery and favourable terms and conditions.
- Source, compare and negotiate for bulk purchase from both local and overseas vendors.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organisational requirements and expectation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned and required by the company.
- The right candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience but fresh graduates are welcome as well.
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (in order to handle queries and concerns from English and Mandarin speaking associates in regards with the procurement related matters.)
Join Us Today
We carve not just sculptures, but memories. Bring your ideas to life with us!