- Supporting Production Department to achieve targets and goals set by Company
- Enforce production SOP, maintain high standard of production operations, product quality, reliability and safety of factory
- Analyse, prioritize, plan and coordinate all effort to achieve set goals for Production and inter-departments
- Be vigilance and take initiatives in improvement of production quality, efficiency and safety of Production Department
- Responsible to maintain a safe and organised factory environment. Report operation abnormality, investigate incident and submit relevant report
- Develop corrective/preventive measure when required. Implementing and monitoring of these measures
- Supervise and coordinate production activities between departments/teams
- Manage schedule, plan work and utilize workforce
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping in production and company compound
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Able to work long hours and support night works as and when required
- Report to Production Manager, jointly develop and maintain SOP and jointly accountable for profitability & viability of Production Department
- No experience required
- Able to commit long hour
- Minimum ITE Nitec
- Understanding and promoting all existing and future Travelling Exhibitions.
- Generating leads and give sales presentation for existing exhibition local and abroad.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
Preparing weekly and monthly reports for new leads and exhibition status.
Negotiate and follow up on all contracts with prospective clients.
Follow up on deposits and balance of payment from clients.
Monitoring and scheduling the existing exhibit maintenance and repair.
Liaise and arrange for supervisory, shipping, logistics and warehouse support
Other duties as assigned
- Experience in sales.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with both clients and collaborators.
- Familiar with relevant, current computer software.
- Diploma or Degree in Business related field.
- 3+ years of sales experience with a record of increasing sales and measurable records.
*Salary will commensurate according with experience and qualification of applicant
- To ensure the right material and services will be negotiated and procured at the optimum price, delivery and favourable terms and conditions.
- Source, compare and negotiate for bulk purchase from both local and overseas vendors.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase -Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned and required by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience but fresh grads are welcome as well
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (in order to handle queries and concerns from English and Mandarin speaking associate in regards with the procurement related matters.)
- Preparation and issuance of invoices/ credit notes
- Generating statements of accounts
- Generating AR Aging report
- Record incoming receipt and clearing AR
- Reconciliation of receipts
- Raise inter-company billing and recharging
- Calculate sales commission
- Assist in maintenance of the customer master database
- Assist in annual audit
- Assist in preparation of other ad-hoc report as required by the Management
- Participate in ad-hoc projects over system improvement, implementation, integration, automation & etc. within AR function
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- LCCI Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Preferable with experience with Microsoft Navision system
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in construction industry
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take responsibility and be accountable
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
- As a head of HR, you will be responsible for full spectrum of HR functions.
- Lead and coach the HR team in areas of Talent Acquisition, Business Partnering, Compensation & Benefits (including payroll), Training & development, Employee Engagement, performance management etc.
- Assessing and identifying the gaps in its HR needs.
- Manage the end-to-end payroll process, including the preparation, review and submission of payroll related reports.
- Be a business partner to advice and support management in HR strategies and policy matters.
- Assure governance and compliance of statutory regulations and HR policies.
- Render advice on grant related matters.
- Perform any other HR related duties assigned from time to time.
- Prior experience in leading a team.
- Min a degree in HR or any other relevant related fields.
- Min 6 years of experience in HR as a generalist, with at least 3 years in managerial position (Experience in Construction industry would be an advantage).
- Strong experience in driving HR transformation in companies with both professional and skilled workers.
- Proven to be operationally hands on, a change agent who is strategic yet hands on, with strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Has good working knowledge of Singapore labour laws and Employment Act is a must.
- Effectively bilingual (English & Mandarin).
- Knowledge in EASYPAY will be an added advantage.
Join Us Today
We carve not just sculptures, but memories. Bring your ideas to life with us!